Position: Permanent (Full time)
No. of Position: Multiple
No. of Position: Multiple
Job Country: Pakistan
Experience: 3+ years
Company: Aspose Pty Ltd, www.aspose.com
Tag line: Technical expert in design development, coding, testing, and debugging of new Web Apps or significant enhancements to existing apps.
.NET Web Developer would be responsible for the following jobs:
- Participate in developing and maintaining new and existing applications by writing code to ensure that business requirements and business rules are met.
- Contributing to the development of web applications and collaborating on process enhancements to increase the effectiveness of web development team.
- Maintaining all internally developed applications with respect to enhancements and bug fixes.
- Designing and developing custom web applications to address business needs in order to drive efficiency within the organization
- Participate in Plugins Development and third party system integration
- Deploy web apps/apis in cloud/Web Farms environment.
- Must have extensive server development knowledge and skills, including OOP , C# services middle-ware (WebAPI using REST, JSON, LINQ, Services Versioning), Layered/AOP Programming , Unit/Integration Testing, Stress Testing Frameworks/Tools, Database Modeling (Entity Framework); and SQL Server
- Must have commercial programming experience using C# and .NET frameworks 4.5
- Must have web development knowledge and skills, including CSS, JQuery, Client Side MVC Frameworks and HTML 5
- Preferably have experience in working with Cloud environment and related services/technologies like Amazon EC2, S3 etc.
- Well versed with software versioning e.g SVN/TFS.
- Understanding of latest development and design trends
- Familiarity with SEO
- Possess a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Java will be added plus
- Ability to explain complex things in easy and natural written English
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on your own
- A willing team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be self disciplined, pro-active, self-motivated and responsible
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multitasking
- Ability to identify, prioritize and execute tasks to meet project deadline.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on latest technologies and trends.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to jobs dot pakistan at aspose dot com with the subject of asposejobs.blogspot.com - .NET Web Developer.