Position: Permanent (Full time)
No. of Position: Multiple
No. of Position: Multiple
Job Country: Pakistan
Experience: 3+ years
Company: Aspose Pty Ltd, www.aspose.com
Tag line: Multi-tenant apps, Confluence, Elastic Search
We are looking for Lead Java Engineer / Product Lead with experience in high-performing, scalable, and enterprise-grade applications.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience as Senior / Lead Java Developer.
- At least 1 year experience of effectively leading Team of medium size (as Leadership skills, since the position may also involve managing multiple java products).
- Self-motivated able to work independently with minimal management. Can own his jobs.
- Well versed with SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Well versed with OOP concepts i.e SOLID principals.
- Good written communication skills in English and can share his achievements in an impressive manner.
- Good Experience in Cloud Environment i.e Linux Ubuntu/CentOS environment (VMs / Amazon AWS / EC2)
- Excellent skills in developing REST web services
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Can work from home / remotely and with offshore teams.
SkillsMust have experience in following areas / technologies:
- Installing, configuring and deploying applications using Tomcat, Nginx, Apache and Jetty webservers.
- In RDBMS with PostgreSQL and MySQL Databases. (can Install, configure and create / design schema /database / tables / views and normalize the data according to the business and technical requirements)
- Database Optimization i.e Indexing / query optimization.
- Caching tactics i.e HTTP caching, Java built-in caching mechanisms and third party caching tools.
- Well versed in developing and designing web applications from scratch following MVC framework / design pattern
- XHTML, HTML5
- Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT
- Lucene / Elastic Search
- Spring Core / Spring MVC
- Transaction handling
- OSGI Platform i.e well versed in developing plugins.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
ADDITIONAL / PLUS
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and Jira i.e Installing, Deploying, Configuring and Administering
- Plugin development experience with Confluence will be considered plus. (The candidates with such experience will be preferred)
How to apply?
Please send your resume to sialkot dot dynabic at aspose dot com with the subject of asposejobs.blogspot.com - Java Product Lead.