Position: Permanent (Full time)
Job Country: Pakistan
Experience: 5-6 years
Company: Aspose Pty Ltd, www.aspose.com
Tag line: Hardcore developer with excellent problem solving skills
- Managing & customizing Community Server (forum, blogs, downloads etc.) modules.
- Integrating Community Server modules with Issue Tracking Systems like Gemini.
- Managing & customizing our Demos and Documentation modules.
- Improving website search module using Lucene.
- Managing the build process of our product installers using WIX.
- Managing different virtual servers where most of our web modules are deployed.
- Experience with Community Server 2.0 (SP3).
- Ability to maintain and improve Community Server web modules by customizing its source code according to our custom business needs.
- Ability to enhance existing features and add new features to Community Server modules.
- Ability to change the design (look & feel) of Community Server modules (Forums, Blogs, Downloads etc.)
- Since Community Server 2.0 is based on ASP.NET 2.0 so, rich experience in ASP.NET 2.0 is a must.
- Experience with Issue Tracking Systems like Gemini and integrating them with Community Server modules (e.g. forums).
- Experience with ASP.NET 2.0 and higher, ADO.NET and related ASP.NET technologies like Http Handlers & Http modules.
- Experience with SQL databases like MS SQL Server preferably 4-5 years commercial experience.
- Experience with Web Services and related technologies.
- Experience with Lucene.
- Experience with WIX Installer would be helpful.
- Excellent .NET programming experience in C# for Windows platforms, preferably 4-5 years commercial experience.
- Few applications may also need knowledge of Java (Servlets, JSF & IceFaces etc.) so, experience in related technologies would be good.
- The ability to explain complex things in easy and natural written English.
- Self-directed and a strong self-starter.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on your own.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to jobs dot pakistan at aspose dot com with the subject of asposejobs.blogspot.com - .NET Web Developer .